Meet Our Team
Be My Guest Vacations was established in January 2018, but don’t let our new inception date fool you! We’ve been planning vacations for friends and clients for years! Our team of experienced agents turned a common love of travel into a five-star service agency that is ready to roll out the red-carpet for every single one of our clients.
With customer service being a top priority, you can be sure that your vacation planning is in the best of hands. Whether we’re planning a Disney destination package, action-packed theme park adventure, or a relaxing Caribbean beach getaway, it’s all treated as if it were our own vacation. Our agents always have your best intentions, requests, and budget in mind, ensuring that this trip is the best one yet! We can’t wait to WOW you!
Why Use Us
Above anything else, Be My Guest Vacations stands behind the service excellence delivered to all clients. Because this is the top priority, our customer satisfaction ratings are among the best. All travel planning services are complimentary, and we operate with honesty and integrity to deliver a stress-free experience that won’t impact the total cost of your vacation expense.
Each guest who books a Disney Vacation with us receives:
- Dining Reservation Services
- We will make your table service meal reservations, including character meals!
- Discount Monitoring
- We work hard to secure any available discounts that are released after you book your trip.
- FastPass Selection and Itinerary Planning
- We handle your FastPass scheduling and provide a custom itinerary for your trip.
- Very Important Guest Package
- Each family receives a Be My Guest Vacations packet containing your itinerary, park maps and information, and an autograph book for each child under the age of 12 on your reservation.
We specialize in:
- Adventures by Disney
- Cruise Vacation
- Disney Cruise Line
- Las Vegas
- Tropical Vacation
- Universal Orlando
- Walt Disney World
Join Our Team
Be My Guest Vacations has limited spots open for travel specialists with our agency. You must be goal oriented and possess a desire to create happiness for others. An entrepreneurial spirit is required—we are not a hobby agency. Specialists must be active and committed to growing their business.
We provide training and tools to help you succeed.
Requirements for Our Team:
- Must have visited a Disney Destination at least 3 times in the past 3 years. Experience with Universal Orlando and other destinations a plus.
- Some Sales/Marketing and Customer Service Experience
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Strong Social Media Presence (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Internet and Phone Access
- Dedication, Honesty, and Integrity
Travel Specialists with Be My Guest Vacations are Independent Contractors who work from home on their own schedule.
From helping a family plan their first Walt Disney World vacation to helping a couple plan their honeymoon, being a travel specialist is an amazing experience! We are here to help our specialists grow and be the best they can be. Here are a few of the benefits we provide:
- Generous commission split
- Travel benefits
- Sales and Industry Training
- Marketing Assistance
Ready to jump in? Complete our application here: Be My Guest Vacations Agent Application