Stephanie is married and has 2 middle schoolers. She has been a huge Disney fan all of her life but never got to go to Walt Disney World until 2017. She has since been back 3 times in a year and a half and is currently planning her next trip. Her daughter recently danced at Walt Disney World as part of the Performing Arts Program. As well as going to Walt Disney World, she has been to Universal twice in the past year and loves it also. She and her family are all huge Harry Potter fans and know all of the secret treasures at Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Her family loves to travel and cannot wait to add more destinations to their amazing adventures! She looks forward to helping make your vacation dreams come true!
Stephanie is a College of Disney Knowledge Graduate and a Universal Orlando Resort Specialist.
Phone Number: 833-428-2229 Ext 103
Why Use Us
Above anything else, Be My Guest Vacations stands behind the service excellence delivered to all clients. Because this is the top priority, our customer satisfaction ratings are among the best. All travel planning services are complimentary, and we operate with honesty and integrity to deliver a stress-free experience that won’t impact the total cost of your vacation expense.
Each guest who books a Disney Vacation with us receives:
- Dining Reservation Services
- We will make your table service meal reservations, including character meals!
- Discount Monitoring
- We work hard to secure any available discounts that are released after you book your trip.
- FastPass Selection and Itinerary Planning
- We handle your FastPass scheduling and provide a custom itinerary for your trip.
- Very Important Guest Package
- Each family receives a Be My Guest Vacations packet containing your itinerary, park maps and information, and an autograph book for each child under the age of 12 on your reservation.
We specialize in:
- Adventures by Disney
- Cruise Vacation
- Disney Cruise Line
- Las Vegas
- Tropical Vacation
- Universal Orlando
- Walt Disney World